Monday, June 7, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a while seen i updated my blog..
These few days have been a horrible days for me and my friends...
I quit my job cause every wednesday or friday i will meet until my ex with another guy..
and it hurt me so much...
when i see her she make me remind of those day i been with her...
After quiting my job i knew some new friends...on of them i felt in love with...
We started to couple but after 2 weeks we broke up cause of some misunderstanding of each other...Darn it...
I wish i could had another change but i think it wont work it out like the way it use to be...oh well what have gone is gone...
now im just sitting at home doing nothing..just waiting for my dad to bring me go register for my hairstylist career...
but i wont know when will it start...
well this is what i have been up to lately...
all the sudden something happen and i cant run away from it...
i guess this what they say...what u did u will be punish for it...
i have done alot of sin and i cant make it back all i can do is just change and have a good career up ahead of me and let them see that i can change myself and make it up for my sin...
Our boy group have fall apart but we still keep in contact...just not the way it use to be...i really miss those days like nothing had happen at all...
i wish i could had a better life...i wish to go back in time to change things..
i really wish all was a bad dream for me...save me from this nightmare...PLEASE..!!!!
Bless me with everything u got to change my life...
P.S Hope my dream can be realize....
That's for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment