Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scar In My Heart

It's been a while since i write here
there is a girl that i like
but she's older than me...
it hurts when everyday think of her
each moment when i meet her
each time sms her...
but i dont think i can find another girl like her again...
I wish that i never fall in love again..
cause it hurt too much...
i wish i can forget her but is difficuilt to do so...
i want a new life but ain't going to happen again....!!!!
Wishes to die and disappear from this life...!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw come on,you yet to taste the sweet and bitter of life fully.Dying by wish for it is a waste,y'know?Because life will go on,and time never cease to halt.By time,the dead will be forgotten.
    If you hurt thinking and wish to die,try think about what I just said.
    Anyway,I know how you feel.To be frank,I am feeling that currently.It sickens me.Because what I want is not many people want.And "those" people are inside that category.That's why I'm tortured by this "feelings of love",for years.

    ReplyDelete